The site you are currently viewing is the property of:
4 Rue de la Croix Faubin
Share Capital: 30 000 €
SIREN Code : 310 259 205 RCS PARIS
Intra-Community VAT : FR48515316586
The director of the publication is Luc Dehon
Links to other websites
The websites offered as links on the Dehon Service website are created by companies or persons over whom Dehon Service
has no control. Consequently, these sites may place their own cookies on the computers of visitors to the Dehon Service
website and may collect (or request) personal data. Dehon Service is not responsible for the content of these sites and the use
that users may make of them.
Access to our site gives you the right to private and non-exclusive use of this site.
All the elements published on this site, including in particular texts, photographs, computer graphics, logos, trademarks, etc.
constitute works within the meaning of the Intellectual Property Code. Consequently, any representation or reproduction, in
whole or in part, which could be made without the consent of their authors or their assigns, is illegal.
Simplified Joint Stock Company with capital of 214,410.50 Euros
SIREN code: 433 115 904 RCS Paris
Head Office: 8 rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris, France
VAT NO.: FR 35 433115904
Article 1. – The importance of personal data protection
MATELEX (established 4 rue de la croix Faubin – 75 011 and registered in the Paris Trade Register under number 515 316 586) places importance on respecting your privacy. This document therefore aims to inform you of our practices concerning the collection, use and sharing of personal data (the Data).
If you have any questions about our policy, you may also contact us at the postal address above or at the following email address:
Article 2. – The data processed
In the context of our activities and depending on the nature of the services we may provide to you, we may process the following Data about you: first and last name; position held in the company; company name; your e-mail address; business telephone number; business address; city; postcode; country and in general, any information you may voluntarily give us.
Article 3. – Purposes for which these Data are processed
We process your data for the following purposes:
- To analyse and continuously improve our services and offers;
- To carry out the operations related to the management of our customers and our orders;
- To ommunicate with you to provide you with information about our products and services;
- To evaluate the satisfaction of the users of our website or our services;
- To generate business statistics;
- To manage and protect our operations and sites;
- To manage and administer our activities;
- To manage and maintain our databases;
- To comply with and assess compliance with regulations;
- To manage and ensure the security of your user accounts.
In addition to the cases where your consent has been obtained, the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is
necessary in particular:
- To ensure the execution of a contract,
- To meet a legal obligation,
- For legitimate business interests (such as developing new services and offers, improving customer service, communicating with our customers and partners, securing our property and ensuring the safety of our staff, etc.).
Article 4. – Your rights
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of all your Data and all legally required information.
If you have given your consent for your Data to be collected, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
You can also ask:
- To correct your Data if they are inaccurate, incomplete or out of date;
- To delete your Data in certain circumstances. Please note that we may refuse should this Data be required for a legitimate interest or in order to be able to fulfil a legal obligation;
- To limit the processing of your Data, particularly in the event of a dispute as to the accuracy of such Data or in the event of unlawful use.
You can always object to the processing of your Data for commercial prospecting purposes and, subject to legitimate reasons, to any processing, without having to provide any grounds.
Vous pouvez exercer vo
You may exercise your rights by simply sending an e-mail to the address indicated above, which must include a legible copy of your identity document and, to exercise the right of objection, a description of the reasons for the objection.
You also have the right to complain to the local data protection authorities in the event of a breach of the applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Data and in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679.
Article 5. – Confidentiality, international transfers and security
We have put technical and organisational measures in place to ensure your personal information is processed securely and confidentially.
Your data will not be passed on to any third party without your consent, with the exception of our subcontractors and other entities of the DEHON Group. Subcontractors will only act on our instructions and on our behalf within the framework of the contract concluded with the latter.
However, we reserve the right to disclose your Data if requested by an administrative or judicial authority or if we believe in good faith that
such disclosure is required to comply with any applicable law or regulation.
Should we need to transfer some of your Data outside of the European Union, we ensure that this transfer is carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations (country with adequacy decision, TCCC, etc.) and guarantees you a sufficient level of protection in terms of your privacy and the fundamental rights of individuals in accordance with the GDPR.
Article 6. – Retention period
The length of time your Personal Data will be kept will vary and will be determined by the following criteria :
- The purpose for which we use the data – we will retain the data for as long as is necessary for that purpose ;
- Legal obligations – laws or regulations may set a minimum retention period for your Personal Data.